Last updated: 14 March 2023
What are cookies?
Cookies are small pieces of text sent to your web browser by a website you visit. A cookie file is stored in your web browser and allows the Service or a third party to recognize you and make your next visit easier and the Service more useful to you.
Cookies can be “persistent” or “session” cookies. Persistent cookies remain on your personal computer or mobile device when you go offline, while session cookies are deleted as soon as you close your web browser.
- To enable certain functions of the Service
- To provide analytics
- To store your preferences
- To enable advertisements delivery, including behavioral advertising
We use both session and persistent cookies on the Service, and we use different types of cookies to run the Service, including:
- Essential cookies: These cookies are necessary for the proper functioning of the Service. Without these cookies, the Service may not work correctly or may not provide certain features.
- Preference cookies: These cookies remember your preferences, such as language or other settings, to improve your experience on the Service.
- Analytics cookies: These cookies help us understand how our Service is being used, allowing us to improve its performance and make it more user-friendly.
- Advertising cookies: These cookies enable us and our advertising partners to serve relevant ads, track ad performance, and manage advertising on the Service.
In addition to our own cookies, we may also use various third-party cookies to report usage statistics of the Service, deliver advertisements on and through the Service, and so on.
Your choices regarding cookies
Please note, however, that if you delete cookies or refuse to accept them, you might not be able to use all the features we offer, you may not be able to store your preferences, and some of our pages might not display properly.
For more information about cookies and how to manage or delete them, you can visit the following websites:
- AllAboutCookies: http://www.allaboutcookies.org/
- Network Advertising Initiative: http://www.networkadvertising.org/